Unlock Your Inner Power: Break the Anxiety Spin Cycle
I want to equip you with an understanding of what’s actually happening when your anxiety brain starts to spin, and offer a few quick tips on how to begin mindfully working into that cycle, rather than working over it.
In this introductory class, we'll break down the dreaded "Anxiety Spin Cycle" and equip you with valuable skills and tools to begin collaborating with your anxiety rather than battling it. Together, we'll embark on a journey of self-discovery and healing, providing you with practical "triage" strategies to identify and manage anxiety, self-reflection prompts to understand and ultimately heal your anxiety cycles, and five bonus meditation audios to support your healing process.
- Four video lessons (over 1 hour of teachings) on the Anxiety Spin Cycle
- Practical "triage" strategies to identify and manage anxiety
- Self-reflection prompts to help you understand, and ultimately heal* your anxiety cycles
- A PDF workbook to explore the Anxiety Spin Cycle
- Plus, bonus meditation audios to support your healing
- The best ways for you to address the Anxiety Spin Cycle and begin taking control of the incessant barrage of thoughts and anxious feelings
- Techniques to calm the nervous system when the body is in fight-or-flight
- A deeper understanding of your unique anxious patterns and programs
Amanda Huggins is a respected Anxiety and Mindfulness Coach, certified yoga instructor, brand ambassador, published writer, and keynote speaker.
After successfully spending nearly a decade in the startup space as a content and communications specialist, Amanda broke past her fears to follow her calling for helping people break past their internal barriers of self-worth, fear, and anxiety. Her unique blend of spiritual, scientific, practical, and accessible approaches has helped hundreds of clients move beyond their anxious minds and into a state of profound, holistic success.
Amanda has partnered and shared her wisdom with category-leading brands, including Gravity Blankets and Gaiam. She regularly offers workshops & digital courses for clients, international audiences & corporations. She is committed to sharing her value-added insights supporting her mission to help as many people as possible who deal with anxiety and related issues. In large part, Amanda does so via her ever-expanding social media community comprised of over 350,000 followers across TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. She resides in New York City with her beloved dog Spartacus.
I'm so, so glad that you're here.
Let's get started!